Digital VLSI Design (Bangalore, India)
Who We Are
MemryX, Inc. is an AI semiconductor startup company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with branches in Bangalore, India and Taipei and Hsinchu, Taiwan. We develop highly scalable and innovative AI accelerator chips that offer high performance, low energy, and customer ease of implementation for embedded Edge AI vision-based applications and real-time data processing. Company has working HW & SW for customer sampling, with production designs in the pipeline, and a system architecture designed a future of neuromorphic computing. MemryX is backed by excellent VC funding and is currently in a stage of rapid growth.
While our tech is one of a kind we would not be able to make these advancements without our team. Our collaborative culture is one of the keys to our success.
Who You Are
- You are an open and honest communicator who values your team
- You are innovative, enjoy bringing new ideas to the table and are receptive to ideas and feedback from others
- You’re passionate about advancing the state of the world through new technology
- You enjoy the ambiguity and pace of a startup environment
What you will be doing:
- Blocks design, SoC design and integration
- Design simulation and verification
- Run all digital design flow(synthesis/STA/lint/LEC/…)
- FPGA build up and verification
What we expect to see:
- BS, MS or PhD in electrical engineering, computer engineering or computer science with a special focus on digital system design, computer architecture or computer hardware design.
- 0~10 years of industry experience
- Experience in RTL design(design many modules from scratch). Verilog is required and SystemVerilog is a must.
What we would be happy to see:
- Experience in ARM processor, bus design, SoC integration, standard interfaces protocols and common IP blocks.
- Experience in design flows for simulation, synthesis, verification, design for testing, static timing analysis, logic equivalence check, etc.
- Experience in chip tape-out and volume production, especially in sub-40nm nodes.
- Skilled in system verification such as FPGA prototype buildup and debug.
- Familiarity with script programming such as shell script, make, Python, etc.
- Willing to take on challenges, and effective English communications and co-work with other team members.
Work location: Bangalore, India
Hours: Full time
Employment Opportunity and Benefits of Employment: We are committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace environment for all of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.