Aperia is unlocking a new era of efficiency and sustainability for commercial vehicle fleets, by developing innovative hardware and data analytics solutions. Inventors of the award- winning and disruptive Halotm Automatic Tire Inflator, and the cloud delivered Halo Connect tire analytics platform. Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of down-time every week, reduces the carbon footprint and environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the "backbone of our economy" into the automation age.
As a Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the efficient receipt, storage, and dispatch of a range of goods. This role ensures productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Lead, manage, and mentor warehouse staff (Shipping, Receiving and Inventory), ensuring effective team collaboration on a daily basis.
- Maintain inventory accuracy by conducting regular cycle counting and reconciling with the data storage system to manage stock control.
- Daily monitor shipments and inventories’ accuracy to ensure customer orders are fulfilled accurately and without delay.
- Regularly organize and maintain inventory and storage areas for easy and efficient retrieval.
- Implement operational policies and procedures to ensure effective functioning of the warehouse and that warehouse goals and performance metrics are met.
- Daily coordinate the logistics of good receipt and dispatch, manage and optimize transportation methods to maximize efficiency.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security ensuring a clean and safe working environment for staff.
- Ensure equipment is operational and arrange for repairs, oversee warehouse vehicles (Standing Forklift) and their maintenance when necessary to avoid any delays in processing time frame.
- Regularly implement lean methodologies to optimize warehouse functions.
- Review and adapt warehouse operations based on new logistics technology or when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, or related field. (Experience may be considered instead of formal education in some cases)
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager or similar position.
- Expertise in warehouse procedures and best practices.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory management and controls.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to operate and train staff on using forklifts and other warehouse machinery.
- Knowledge of necessary software and computer data systems (Netsuite).
- Some experience with international shipping is a plus.
- Flexibility as this role may have over-time requirements.