Aperia is unlocking a new era of efficiency and sustainability for commercial vehicle fleets, by developing innovative hardware and data analytics solutions. Inventors of the award- winning and disruptive Halotm Automatic Tire Inflator, and the cloud delivered Halo Connect tire analytics platform. Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of down-time every week, reduces the carbon footprint and environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the "backbone of our economy" into the automation age.
As an office Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone, email and in person ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accordingly and with high quality in a timely manner.
- Regularly manage and maintain a clean and organized workspace, Electronic flying systems, office equipment and alter IT department of any malfunctions to ensure necessary resources are available for efficient operation.
- Independently prioritize responsibilities and inquiries to ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, travel and events in collaboration with HR team and external stakeholders, assist with the organization of company events, seminars, and conferences by preparing room setup, supplies, food and clean ups, as needed.
- Maintain the digital mailroom by opening received mail, scanning and uploading mail to drive and notifying the receiver by email to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
- Continuously maintain inventory log of supplies such as swag, office, and kitchen supplies, request or order restocking as necessary to keep inventory at optimal levels.
- Regularly check on conference rooms, kitchen (inside all refrigerators), Immediate exterior of building, and restrooms, make notes for items the cleaning crew needs to address to ensure cleanliness of the office at all times.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as required, including but not limited to maintaining the copier and shredder, records of receipts, managing thermostat setting, preparing and shipping gifts to employees and clients, as needed.
- Weekly prepare list, receive delivery of groceries and restock kitchen, office and bathroom supplies for the San Mateo office, review cleanliness of the entire office and make items list for the cleaning crew to address ensuring a functional work environment.
- Receive and direct vendors, visitors, and new hires to appropriate locations, ensuring a welcoming and inviting representation of the company when necessary.
- Respond to and resolve administrative related inquiries and questions in a timely and professional manner in compliance with company standards and procedures, as needed.
- Prepare monthly expense reports on all purchases and transactions using Expensify and report any discrepancies to management and the finance team and suggest cost-effective solutions to ensure cost-efficiency.
- High School Degree or equivalent (Associate degree preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience in an office Administrator role.
- Exceptional organizational, attention to details and time management skills.
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite skills.
- Advance technical skills and tech savviness.
- High adaptability to change and stressful situations.
- Self-starter and goal oriented, undertake projects on your own initiative.
Pay Range: $25-$30 Per Hour
*Base salary only. Salary dependent on multiple factors including, but not limited to, experience and location.
**Additional compensation may include equity, bonuses, stipends, medical, dental, vision, 401-k, and long-term disability insurance.