Sales Director - Southeast
Aperia is unlocking a new era of efficiency and sustainability for commercial vehicle fleets, by developing innovative hardware and data analytics solutions. Inventors of the award- winning and disruptive Halotm Automatic Tire Inflator, and the cloud delivered Halo Connect tire analytics platform. Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of down-time every week, reduces the carbon footprint and environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the "backbone of our economy" into the automation age.
Aperia is unlocking a new era of efficiency and profitability for commercial vehicle fleets, by developing innovative hardware and analytics solutions. Inventors of the award-winning Halo tm Automatic Tire Inflator, Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of down-time every week and reduces the environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the backbone of our economy into the automation age.
The Sales Director is responsible for bolstering our customer service and sales efforts by
growing the commercial footprint with our existing mid-market client accounts and successfully
selling into new customers. Work remotely and report directly to our Head of Enterprise Sales.
- Partner with Sales Account Manager to create a client growth strategy and a sales
strategy to achieve and exceed quarterly bookings and sales targets.
- Call on warm leads and close them. Simultaneously develop and engage a pipeline of
- Conduct successful cold calls.
- Travel to existing customers and new leads in the assigned territory for in-person sales
and services meetings.
- Identify and communicate key industry and customer trends to help influence the
company’s short-term priorities and longer-term strategic initiatives.
- Represent the company at various industry conferences and events.
- Contribute to the growth of Aperia’s brand by prioritizing and delivering sustained
customer success beyond the initial sale.
- Proven track record of exceeding ambitious sales quotas for new, innovative B2B
- Team player that works hard has fun and supports their fellow team members
- Experience successfully selling in-person to C-suite Executives
- A self-starter who can thrive in a high growth environment
- 4-7 years of sales experience
- Excellent sales process skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to assess unique needs/sensitivities of each customer
- Motivation for sales, sales planning, and meeting sales goal
- Passion and energy to transform an industry while helping the planet
- Experience with Salesforce and CRM systems.
- Experience in the Transportation Industry is preferred.
Pay Range: $110,000 - $126,000
*Base salary only. Salary dependent on multiple factors including, but not limited to, experience and location.
**Additional compensation may include equity, bonuses, stipends, medical, dental, vision, 401-k, and long-term disability insurance.