Account Operations Manager
Refraction AI is on a mission to bring the future of last-mile delivery to life. With our fleet of REF-1 autonomous mobile delivery robots we are growing quickly, propelled by exciting advances in robotics technology, demographics, business models, social and regulatory policies. As consumer expectations and requirements change, so must the services and businesses that serve them. In a sector that is struggling to keep up due to legacy costs, dated infrastructure and poor integration, Refraction AI is a breath of fresh air, demonstrating what is possible with a little innovation, a dash of brilliance, and a whole lot of common sense.
- You are a unicorn. You can take on a job that has 2 distinct parts & thrive.
- You lead in a way that inspires your colleagues and earns the respect of clients.
- You are results driven, promote a mindset of continuous improvement.
- You are organized and obsessed with details.
- You are passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- You thrive in uncharted territory.
About the Position
This is a 2-part role. Part 1 as the Operations Manager you will be boots-on-the-ground, lead the team, hire, train, schedule and adhere to best practices of our daily operations. Part 2 as the Account Maintenance/Growth you will foster the relationships with the senior leadership of our important partners, assist with weekly reporting and communication of KPIs. Early on you can expect an 80%/20% split but will grow into 50%/50%.
- Builds and fosters an inclusive work environment, manages the local team, the performance of the market, uses systems to deliver consistent results, and ensures that all standard operating and safety procedures are followed.
- Supports daily operations including robot assistance, work vehicles, staff hiring, training and scheduling, and ongoing reporting.
- Interface with the teleoperations team to ensure a high level of service & teamwork & continually seek ways to improve the operations & customer experience.
- Additional duties as assigned
Account Maintenance & Growth
- Collaborates with the home office on overall market strategy.
- Accountable for developing and maintaining relationships with existing partners, including regular touchpoints to ensure customer satisfaction and to increase service demand.
- Responsible for customer & company KPIs, including financial metrics - for one or more accounts
- Develops and maintains account plans and meets with prospective partners.
- Bachelor's degree in related field; relevant college studies and/or degree preferred
- Valid Drivers License for at least 2 years, with a clean driving record.
- 1+ year of management experience working in a fast-growing business.
- Can identify and resolve problems swiftly by gathering and analyzing information skillfully.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and can articulate clearly and persuasively. Has strong presentation development and delivery skills.
- Restaurant or other customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, be on your feet for long periods of time, and work in outdoor elements. Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Local market knowledge is a necessity.
- Works well with uncertainty and ambiguity given the nature of the start up environment; Previous startup experience is a plus.
- Proficient with MS & Google Office Suite
Reports to: General Manager
Work location: Atlanta, GA
Hours: Full time, non-standard hours, based on customer availability
Employment Opportunity and Benefits of Employment: We are committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace environment for all of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer. This is a salaried, exempt position. We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits and generous PTO. Company provided technology resources.