Technical Sales - Germany Go-To Market Team
What you will do: Define cutting edge solutions for global manufacturers to use their data at scale while interacting, engaging and building relationships with their IT and Data leaders who are looking to leverage Sight Machine’s technology and services to meet their digital manufacturing goals.
Primary responsibility of this role will be to acquire new customers and grow business with existing Sight Machine customers, working as the primary technical communicator in the sales process. People best suited for this role have a background in data architecture, product marketing and enterprise sales solutions consulting for big data solutions with strong empathy and curiosity for the problem and people that they deal with. This role will work closely with other parts of Sight Machine’s GTM function such as external Industry Leaders, Business Outcomes experts and Sight Machine’s top of the funnel sales team that is focused on finding and qualifying the right prospects for Sight Machine. In this role you will also engage deeply with Sight Machine’s product and customer delivery teams and work hand in hand with them to grow Sight Machine’s business with existing customers. You will bring a deep understanding of both the Customers goals, existing infrastructure, and the capabilities of Sight Machine to the table. If you are looking to be part of a hungry, humble, smart go to market team that is at the forefront of growing Sight Machine’s business at a crucial inflection point then go ahead and apply!
● Interact, engage and build relationships with global manufacturing organizations’ IT and Data leaders who are looking to leverage Sight Machine’s technology and services to meet their digital manufacturing goals
● Identify opportunities for technology collaboration with Sight Machine partners, work with Sight Machine alliance managers and product teams to provide a value maximizing joint value proposition to customers
● Understand organizational structure of large, complex prospect/customer organizations and navigate as needed to bring different stakeholders together on a common goal around leveraging a manufacturing common data foundation to drive their business growth
● Problem solve with experts within the prospect and customer organizations on their data, cloud and overall technology strategy to define a path for them to get started on value creating engagement with Sight Machine
● Summarize and effectively communicate customers’ identified technology and data needs to the customers as well to internal Sight Machine teams in a way that the communication bridges the gap between technology story and business story
● Work closely with prospective and existing customers, alongside Sight Machine’s product and customer delivery teams to prioritize key data and technology needs and metrics, and drive customers towards tangible achievement of their strategic and financial goals
● Lead activities related to communicating Sight Machine's compliance and security capabilities as a vendor to Fortune 1000 customers
● Lead workshops with a diverse set of customer stakeholders to identify and define their manufacturing data strategy
● Build collaborative, compelling business case presentation to engage customer executives in long term business relationships
● Continuously refine value-based selling methodology including tools, deliverables, offerings
● Ability to learn rapidly about technology trends, Sight Machine platform requirements
● Must have 5-10 years of experience in an enterprise sales and product marketing or solutions consulting role in the big data space
● Deploying on premise and cloud based solutions as well as experience with Linux, Python, various database technologies, and data pipelines are also keys to success in this role
● Experience in factory floor software technologies, including PLCs, MES, ERP, or data historians/data lakes is a major plus
● Strong customer facing skills, executive presence with the ability to build credibility and trust both with senior business executives and data/IT teams
● Ability to scale and translate best practices into trainable and coachable programs and materials for various internal teams
● Comfortable with global companies & interacting in multicultural environments
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong emotional intelligence
Great things happen when people can bring their authentic selves to work. We empower all of our employees to share their perspectives, passions and experiences because collectively we make a better, stronger team. Our team members collaborate closely with peers & cross functional stakeholders throughout the business, our clients on the forefront of digital transformation, and the cutting edge of digital manufacturing thought leadership. We take pride in our self-starter culture where employees are enabled and encouraged to achieve their professional goals through leadership guidance, learning and development. Our philosophy is that careers are continuous journeys, and we dedicate time and offer resources so that employees can reach their full potential.
Benefits + Perks
We value you at and outside of work and know your loved ones are important. Our benefits are designed to support you and your family’s health through life’s expected and unexpected events.
Our Benefits Include:
● Competitive Salary + Stock Options
● Health Care Coverage + Life Insurance + Health Savings Account + Flexible Spending Account (includes spouse + children)
● Flexible Vacation Policy
● Adaptable Working Schedule and Environment
Our Perks Include:
● Casual Dress Attire
● Remote work flexibility
● Catered Lunches, Snacks and Beverages
● Commuter Savings Program
● Company Outings
● Designated Volunteering Hours + Group Volunteer Events Sight Machine is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers candidates regardless of age, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Sight Machine also considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
About Sight Machine
Sight Machine strengthens manufacturers by providing the industry’s only standard data model and system-level visualization capabilities. By integrating all crucial data into a single innovative platform, everyone involved in the fabrication process can visualize, contextualize and examine data in one intuitive interface.
Sight Machine is committed and mission-driven to improve lives, strengthen communities and make the world cleaner through continuously re-envisioning manufacturing processes - making them more efficient, sustainable and absolute. Founded in Michigan in 2011 and expanded to San Francisco in 2012, Sight Machine blends the spirit of technology innovation and the down to earth style of Detroit manufacturing. Our team includes early leadership from Yahoo, Tesla Motors and Oracle. Together, we share wide industry knowledge and a commitment to advance manufacturing to a more sustainable future.
At Sight Machine, you will work with manufacturing leaders in the automotive, medical device, apparel, construction, and pharmaceutical industries. You will have access to, and work with massive amounts of factory floor data to help uncover insights on how customers make products and develop solutions to pressing business problems. The platform solves problems like Extract Transform Load (ETL), information retrieval, data aggregation and analytics, factory automation, distributed computing, and security. We place great value on professional, technical, and personal growth in an inclusive, collaborative environment. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and a strong can-do attitude.