VP of Marketing
VP of Marketing
Our mission is to bring transparency and clarity to the world's data and democratize data-centric AI.
Why data-centric? Because nothing hinders AI systems more than poor quality data, and years of academic and industry experience have led us to the insight that the secret to getting machine learning models into production lies in improving datasets, not model architectures.
Our platform, FiftyOne, is a critical component of the modern AI stack.
It empowers individuals and enterprises with flexible workflows that help them develop a deep understanding of their data, curate rich datasets, train better models, and build performant AI systems. Our enterprise customers span sectors like healthcare, robotics, automotive, agriculture, retail, and more.
We also believe that open source is the way to lead the data-centric AI revolution. Our open source version provides the building blocks for dataset analysis and integrates with complementary solutions across the AI ecosystem. Tens of thousands of engineers and scientists use it everyday to get hands-on with their data, visualize complex labels, evaluate models, explore scenarios, identify failure modes, improve annotations, and much more.
Achieving our mission requires outstanding people on our outstanding team. Are you ready to help us bring transparency and clarity to the world’s data? Apply now to join our fully-remote team!
About your role
As our VP of Marketing, you’ll own the branding strategy and efforts to help us expand our reach and continue to get the word out into the AI and computer vision community, as well as into enterprise companies around the world.
Our open source platform has over 1 million downloads, and our paid enterprise version is a piece of critical AI software in use across the Fortune 500.
You should be obsessed with the way brands look, feel, and sound - and how to make that experience a reality across a wide array of channels.
What you will do:
- Branding strategy: with constant breakthroughs in the AI space, we’re in a rapidly changing landscape - we need someone helping the org and its brand lead the way through these shifting times
- Messaging: oversee the look, feel, and sound of our brand: own the website and the evolution of our visual style, our messaging, and be an active partner to our amazing content team
- Be an incredible, empowering human-first leader and manager. We’re building an organization where everyone owns their work and ideas come from the people closest to the ground - you’ll continue to make that a reality for our outstanding marketing team.
- Own our public and analyst relations
- Coordinate a cohesive brand experience across all channels (from our Meetups to our website to our content to our open source slack)
- Drive our advertising strategy
- Grow the visibility of Voxel51: we are building both a massive open source community and a powerful enterprise userbase - everyone working in AI should be using our tool FiftyOne, and you’ll help spread the word
What you’ve done
- Been a B2B marketing leader for 4+ years
- Familiarity with the machine learning space (bonus points for computer vision or AI developer tooling)
- Worked in an enterprise SaaS org with a focus on Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience in community-driven or product-led growth is a major plus