System Application Engineer
Who We Are
MemryX, Inc. is an AI semiconductor startup company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with branches in Taipei and Hsinchu, Taiwan. We develop highly scalable and innovative AI accelerator chips that offer high performance, low energy, and customer ease of implementation for embedded Edge AI vision-based applications and real-time data processing. Company has working HW & SW for customer sampling, with production designs in the pipeline, and a system architecture designed a future of neuromorphic computing. MemryX is backed by excellent VC funding and is currently in a stage of rapid growth.
While our tech is one of a kind we would not be able to make these advancements without our team. Our collaborative culture is one of the keys to our success.
Who You Are
- You are an open and honest communicator who values your team
- You are innovative, enjoy bringing new ideas to the table and are receptive to ideas and feedback from others
- You’re passionate about advancing the state of the world through new technology
- You enjoy the ambiguity and pace of a startup environment
What you will be doing:
- Offering on-site support and working with IC design team/FW team/CE team on IC bring up and verifications between Hsinchu and Taipei offices
- Develop evaluation hardware platforms from spec study, schematic design, layout review, and PCB board verification.
- Develop BOM cost and competition analysis.
- Offer technical support for customer projects along with SW/FW engineers.
- PI/SI simulation experience and knowledge
- Thermal simulation experience and knowledge
What we expect to see:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in designing electronics PCBs and relevant tools.
- Experience in developing embedded system products.
- Experience with high speed interfaces such as MIPI, USB3.0 Hub, PCIe.
- Experience with peripheral interfaces (USB3.0, I2S, UART, I2C, QSPI, SDIO)
What we would be happy to see:
- Master's degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with relevant working experience.
- Knowledge about Artificial Intelligence, camera and imaging processing.
- Experience with FPGA, MCU-based design.
- Experience with Demo/EVB board development.
- Experience with using the SI/PI simulation tools.
- Experience with using the thermal simulation tools.
Work location: Hsinchu, Taiwan
Hours: Full time
Employment Opportunity and Benefits of Employment: We are committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace environment for all of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.