Software Engineer (Compiler)
Who We Are
MemryX, Inc. is an AI semiconductor startup company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with branches in Taipei, Hsinchu, and India. We develop highly scalable and innovative AI accelerator chips that offer high performance, low energy, and customer ease of implementation for embedded Edge AI vision-based applications and real-time data processing. Company has working HW & SW for customer sampling, with production designs in the pipeline, and a system architecture designed for future. MemryX is backed by excellent VC funding and is currently in a stage of rapid growth.
While our tech is one of a kind we would not be able to make these advancements without our team. Our collaborative culture is one of the keys to our success.
Who You Are
- You are an open and honest communicator who values your team
- You are innovative, enjoy bringing new ideas to the table and are receptive to ideas and feedback from others
- You’re passionate about advancing the state of the world through new technology
- You enjoy the ambiguity and pace of a startup environment
What you will be doing:
- Evaluating and implementing state-of-the-art neural network models.
- Help co-design neural network compiler/mapper software for AI accelerator chips.
- Contribute to the development of innovative neural network accelerator systems.
- Be innovative and brainstorm new ways to solve engineering challenges.
What we expect to see:
- PhD. or Master’s degree in CS/CE/EE.
- Strong neural network understanding and background.
- Experience using neural-network frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Keras.
- Strong Python background.
- Passion for growing your skills, learning, and solving challenging problems.
What we would be happy to see:
- Computer vision, ADAS and robotics neural network models experience.
- Neural network research background.
- Computer architecture and/or application-specific accelerators understanding.
- Experience with C/C++.