Software Engineering Lead
Who We Are
MemryX, Inc. is an AI semiconductor startup company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with branches in Taipei and Hsinchu, Taiwan. We develop highly scalable and innovative AI accelerator chips that offer high performance, low energy, and customer ease of implementation for embedded Edge AI vision-based applications and real-time data processing. Company has working HW & SW for customer sampling, with production designs in the pipeline, and a system architecture designed a future of neuromorphic computing. MemryX is backed by excellent VC funding and is currently in a stage of rapid growth.
While our tech is one of a kind we would not be able to make these advancements without our team. Our collaborative culture is one of the keys to our success.
Who You Are
- You are an open and honest communicator who values your team
- You are innovative, enjoy bringing new ideas to the table and are receptive to ideas and feedback from others
- You’re passionate about advancing the state of the world through new technology
- You enjoy the ambiguity and pace of a startup environment
This leadership development role reports to the VP of Engineering and will be responsible for the overall software and customer engineering efforts at MemryX. It is a high impact role with ownership of the MemryX SW stack, SDK development/testing/release, System Validation, and Customer Engineering.
- Develop, test and deploy MemryX’s SW stack - SDK, FW and Drivers across Linux, Windows working closely with the Architecture and Compiler team.
- Drive system validation and deployment of MemryX platforms into production.
- Develop and support customers with end-to-end use-case solutions, integration features, and demos.
- Build, mentor, and inspire a high-performing software engineering team.
- Establish best practices for development, testing, review, release, and documentation.
- Participate in roadmap discussions, next-gen features and SW capabilities.
- BS/MS in Computer Science with 15+ years of experience in SW, Systems.
- Hands-on experience in AI (specifically Deep Neural Networks) and AI frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, ONNX), Computer Vision, NN models.
- Experience in SDK development and production deployment.
- Track record in customer engagements and launches.
- Experience in Linux, Windows ML/Direct ML.
- Self-driven with the ability to work in a startup.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
What we would be happy to see:
- Knowledge or experience in Language models
- Application-specific accelerators and co-processors
Reports to: VP of Engineering
Work location: Ann Arbor, Michigan/California
Employment Opportunity and Benefits of Employment: We are committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace environment for all of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.
MemryX offers a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision and a 401k with matching.